PedalBox® for the Can Am® Spyder 998 Engine.
Works on Can Am Spyders with the 998 motor (RT MODELS 2010 - 2013) (RS MODELS 2013 - 2016) (ST MODELS 2013 - 2016)
- +10% Better Acceleration
- 4 programs to optimize the accelerator pedal characteristic
- More than 20 different settings available
- Incl. Memory function, saves the last selected setting
- Perfec-Tune feature for individual custom tuning of your vehicle
- 4 programs (Sport, Sport+, City, Stock)
- Easy install- works on Can Am Spyders with the 998 motor (RT MODELS 2010 - 2013) (RS MODELS 2013 - 2016) (ST MODELS 2013 - 2016)
- The PedalBox is weather and water resistant. All of our boards are sealed with an epoxy solution, along with weather proof seals when snapped closed.
These days, most vehicles are "Drive-by-Wire" (called ECT or ECM), and not cable driven like the old days (called the Bowden cable). The modern systems typically suffer from excessive signal delay, which is where the PedalBox steps in and is able to unlock the vehicle's full potential. What exactly does the PedalBox offer? The "Throttle Response" curve shows the speed at which an engine responds to the driver's pressing of the accelerator. Poor response is clearly evident, especially under hard acceleration.
If you have any questions about this product email us at LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com
WARNING: California Residents - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This thing rocks. OMG. Just installed on my 2012 RT. This thing is crazy how quick is the throttle response is. I haven't even tried out the sport mode yet.