PedalBox® for the Can Am® Spyder with 1330 motor including F3 2015 - Present (all models including Limited) and the 2020 - Present RT (including Limited)
INCLUDED: PedalBox® and LG-1037 Top Cuff Mount
- +10% Better Acceleration
- 4 programs to optimize the accelerator pedal characteristic
- More than 20 different settings available
- Incl. Memory function, saves the last selected setting
- Perfec-Tune feature for individual custom tuning of your vehicle
- 4 programs (Sport, Sport+, City, Stock)
- Easy install- works on all Can Am Spyders with the 1330 motor
- The PedalBox is weather and water resistant. All of our boards are sealed with an epoxy solution, along with weather proof seals when snapped closed.
These days, most vehicles are "Drive-by-Wire" (called ECT or ECM), and not cable driven like the old days (called the Bowden cable). The modern systems typically suffer from excessive signal delay, which is where the PedalBox steps in and is able to unlock the vehicle's full potential. What exactly does the PedalBox offer? The "Throttle Response" curve shows the speed at which an engine responds to the driver's pressing of the accelerator. Poor response is clearly evident, especially under hard acceleration.
If you have any questions about this product email us at LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com
WARNING: California Residents - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For 2 years I’ve been riding and improving my 2020 F3L and trying to love it. Something that I felt I’m 2 F3S models was missing. It just wasn’t as much fun to ride. The Pedal Box has simply put the “FUN” back in riding. Through the next few weeks, I’ll continue searching for, as Lamont says “my happy place” in the settings, but for now, I’m a very happy Spyder Rider. Spyder riding is once again fun and exciting!
Wow…… enhances throttle response 10 fold! Easy installation (watch Lamonster video) and looks great…. Plus Lamonster Garage placed a small label over the access port to make it almost 100% waterproof. Great product!
Drove my first 75 miles with the pedalbox and absolutely loved the RYDE.