PedalBox® for the Can Am® Spyder 998 Engine.
Works on Can Am Spyders with the 998 motor (RT MODELS 2010 - 2013) (RS MODELS 2013 - 2016) (ST MODELS 2013 - 2016)
- +10% Better Acceleration
- 4 programs to optimize the accelerator pedal characteristic
- More than 20 different settings available
- Memory function, saves the last selected setting
- PerfecTune feature for individual custom tuning of your vehicle
- Controlling of the PedalBox+ with app
- 4 programs (Sport, Sport+, City, Stock)
- The PedalBox is weather and water resistant. All of our boards are sealed with an epoxy solution, along with weather proof seals when snapped closed.
- PedalBox can be mounted out of sight and controlled by your smartphone app. No need for extra mounting hardware to clutter up your bars
These days, most vehicles are "Drive-by-Wire" (called ECT or ECM), and not cable driven like the old days (called the Bowden cable). The modern systems typically suffer from excessive signal delay, which is where the PedalBox steps in and is able to unlock the vehicle's full potential. What exactly does the PedalBox offer? The "Throttle Response" curve shows the speed at which an engine responds to the driver's pressing of the accelerator. Poor response is clearly evident, especially under hard acceleration.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All the difference I was waiting for.
This product surpassed my expectations. I knew the Pedal Box worked very well to allow for quick throttle response. Thanks to Lamonster for carrying this for the 998 motors!! It’s a game changer for my rides.
Forgot to mention that bluetooth setup and connection is very easy and works great. I mounted my controller under the seat and use my phone to change modes.
I installed this on my 2013 RTL. First used City Mode, noticeable improvement! They came Sport, a step up! I end up in 5th gear before I know it. Sport+, WOW, hang on! It is hard to go easy on the throttle with this installed! Happy with the performance!
Super easy to install and program, and makes a big difference in performance when in tow mode pulling my CanAm RT22 Trailer.
Very impressive loveit